Service & Maintenance Program
Service & Maintenance Guidelines
1. Maintenance of the aviary will be on a quarterly basis (one visit per three months) at the
Customer's address or as setup by customer and contractor.
2. Service included in base fee.
* complete examination of birds for general health and trimming of beaks and toenails
* complete and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of aviary
* replacement of nests, vines and nesting material as needed
* maintain overall condition of aviary
* resupply window cleaner, grit, cuttlebone and bedding
* removal of bird overpopulation due to reproduction
* free Standard Package bird replacement provided recommended weekly
maintenance guidelines, provided by Contractor, are being followed
3. Feed, lights & bulbs, optional birds, major repairs, additional service trips and applicable
taxes are provided at current market price in addition to base fee
|Service & maintenance per Aviary|
|Additional Aviaries (same location) $150.00|
|Service & Maintenance Billing Options|
|1. 10% Cash Discount is paid the day of service.
|2. Budget Billing- $85.84 per month, plus feed when needed.
Additional units will be 1/3 of quarterly service per month plus
|* Due 30 days from billing date.
|* Accounts 60 days past won't guarantee cleaning on schedule.
|* Accounts 90 days past won't be serviced. (To regain service
past and present bills will be paid.)
and the birds. Here's a brief list of the benefits of the Oak Creek Service & Maintenance
* Your aviary will be cleaned on a quarterly basis.
* The birds are checked for their general health, their breaks and toenails are trimmed, and
treated for mites as a preventative treatment.
* The bedding is removed and disposed of. The aviary is completely cleaned and
disinfected. The nests and greenery are also cleaned and disinfected or replaced if needed.
* The windows are cleaned; and the aviary is dusted and oiled inside and out.
* The feed and water jars are cleaned and disinfected.
* The grit and cuttlebone are filled and replaced as needed.
* The babies are removed upon your approval to prevent over crowding of the aviary.
* Your feed supply will be checked and refilled if needed.
* After the aviary is cleaned and disinfected, the bedding is added, the feed and water jars
filled, and birds released back into their home.
* After the cleaning of the aviary, we are there to answer any questions or concerns that you
Oak Creek Aviaries
|"A Work of Art With A Heartbeat"